Laws of Identity (Pamela-style)
Kim has been working on a less internerdy version of the Laws of Identity – but I’m not sure the current version would resonate with people like my Mom. So – being the go-getter that I am, I had to take a minute and come up with alternatives. What do you think?
If I could use any terms I wanted and assume that everyone understood them, I could get even shorter:
- Don’t share my information behind my back.
- Don’t take more information than you need.
- Don’t expose my information unnecessarily.
- Don’t link me or allow others to link me unless I want to be linked.
- Don’t lock me into silos.
- Don’t tell me to RTFM in order to be secure.
- Don’t let the product interfere with the ceremony.