What, only 5?
Tagged by Pat:
- As a newborn, one of the muscles in my neck was shorter than the other – giving me what my parents feared was a permanently crooked view of the world.
- As a kid, I wanted to be a “paranormal researcher” when I grew up – after reading many, many ghost stories, I was positive that they would just know I was a kindred spirit and talk to me…
- As a teenager, I read up to 3 romance novels a day – I bought them for 15 cents each at the used bookstore. My strong preference was the “Harlequin Presents” series.
- As a twenty-something, I spent time climbing mountains and managed to fall off of one, resulting in a fancy helicopter rescue and immediate orthopedic surgery. Ask me sometime, I’ll show you the scars.
- These days, as a thirty-something, I am not only a D.I.N.K., but also a D.I.L.D.O. (double income, little dogs only)